Cardi B unknowingly exposed her b00bs

 

American rapper, Cardi B has gifted hubby, Offset a brand new 2021 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ which cost a whopping $650,000 (N247,780,000).


MAAAD O!


This was after the WAP rapper had taken to social media a few days ago where she asked her fans for gift ideas for Offset's 29th birthday which was yesterday, December 14, 2020.


Well, seems like the rapper got the perfect gift for her rapper hubby who took to Instagram where he shared the sweet video of his wife surprising him with the new whip.


Watch the video below;


This comes after Offset got Cardi a brand new 2020 Rolls Royce for her 28th birthday back in October.


The above was after she filed for divorce from Offset for the second time since they got married.


Recall that on September 16, the entertainment world woke up to the shocking news that the 27-year-old had filed for divorce from her rapper hubby, Offset with whom she has a 2-year-old daughter, Kulture.

This came just days after Cardi put up a cryptic post on Instagram. The WAP rapper had written on her IG Stories, "Her heart finally told her to stop wasting her time... it’s time."

According to her, she was tired of the constant fights and arguments they had been having recently.

She went on to say that sometimes people really do grow apart.

She added;

"I just got tired of f---ing arguing. I got tired of not seeing things eye to eye. When you feel like it's just not the same anymore, before you actually get cheated on, I'd rather just leave.

"Nothing crazy out of this world happened, sometimes people really do grow apart. I been with this man for four years. I have a kid with this man, I have a household with this man…sometimes you’re just tired of the arguments and the build-up. You get tired sometimes and before something happens, you leave.”


However few weeks later in an apparent U-turn, Cardi revealed that she was back with Offset.



During her 28th birthday celebrations the couple had sparked speculations they were back together after the pair were filmed kissing and dancing.


The rapper took to her Instagram stories on Thursday, October 15, 2020, where she talked about the reconciliation moves.


"Listen y’all, I’m just a crazy b*tch. You know how I be arguing with y’all on social media? That’s exactly how we are, between me and my man. So when people be saying I be doing s–t for attention, with this and that, no, I’m just a crazy b*tch," she said.


"One day I’m happy, the next day I wanna beat a n**ga up. I just be starting to miss [him]… It’s hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard not to talk to your best friend. And it’s really hard to have no d–k.”


This was the second time Cardi B is filing for divorce from Offset.


Recall in 2019, in a now-famous video, the rapper announced that she had ended her marriage to Offset.


According to her, they had fallen out of love, hence the decision to call it quits.


However, she made a U-turn after Offset made a public apology at one of her biggest festival performances at Rolling Loud. The Migos rapper took over the stage with a big presentation of flowers and cake that read, "Take me back, Cardi."


Cardi was also in the news recently after she unknowingly exposed her bare breasts on social media.


This came after she had quite the wild night out on Sunday, October 12, as she celebrated her 28th birthday in grand style at American party capital, Las Vegas.


After deleting the photo, the mother of one took responsibility for the blunder, saying in a Twitter voice note: "Lord, why the f*ck you have to make me so f*ckin‘ stupid? … Why? Why, why, why?” she said in the note.


“You know what? I'm not even gonna beat myself up about it. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast, right? I'm gonna eat my breakfast and then I'm gonna go to a party. Because I'm not even gonna think about it. I am not going to think about it, OK? No, I'm not. I won't. It is what it is. Sh*t happened. Um, f*ck it. It's not even the first time. I mean, I used to f*ckin‘ be a stripper, so whatever. Ay dios mio.”

Comments

Most Read Posts

28 Hilarious Yahoo Boy Quotes That Will Crack Your Ribs

Will Brian O'Conner Be In Fast & Furious 9?

Fast & Furious Star Ludacris Speaks Out on the Series Ending